Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Havana, Cuba

The Hotel Nacional, where I want to stay next time! Its old Spanish Moorish architecture is awe inspiring and its actually pretty reasonably priced! Its in Central Havana and sits up on a small cliff overlooking the ocean.the courtyard patio at the hotel (on a rainy day):

And while I was walking around I just happen to stumble across this little hotel with this fabulous courtyard:And this courtyard/ art gallery that we went into had a rooster as a security guard:
Ok, so I seem to be somewhat obsessed with fantastic little courtyards...
So how about a picture of a cathedral instead? Can't really tell you much about it as I haven't much interest in cathedrals. Maybe I would have liked this one more on a picture perfect sunny day instead of the grey on grey skies theme we've got going on here:

No comments: